At the November school meeting, I invited everyone to think about what defines the success of our school.
- Is it the service courses we provide to other disciplines?
- Is it the transfer courses we provide to visiting students?
- Is it the degree programs we offer?
- Is it the success of the diverse students we serve?
- Is it the quality of our courses?
- Is it the academic standards we uphold for our disciplines?
Setting key performance indicators (KPI) and establishing work plans is not merely an administrative exercise: it is an opportunity to articulate our goals and take actions towards them.
So, what defines the success of our school?
Dr. Ben Weng